Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Catsuit


 "No way!" Danny exclaimed as the girl in catsuit stepped out from the bathroom.

"Hi I'm Rachael..." said the girl

"Are you really telling me that you turned into this beauty by wearing that?" Danny still try to wrap his head from the fact that his friend Shawn walked into the bathroom with the catsuit and coming out as Rachael.

"I told you! And as long as I put this on, I can stay as her." Shawn zipped down to show his boobs.

"They're real, you know? This is all 100% real female body!" Shawn continue.

"May I?" Danny reached for Shawn's boobs, and he responded with a nod. And after a few firm squeeze Danny could confirm that it was a real flesh.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to try on, but a single piercing? 🤔 why not both? 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to try it myself .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete