Wednesday, March 24, 2021

You Just Need to Ask

 

"I heard you turned Ronald into a girl?" I asked the girl who used to be my roommate Jason.

"Oh my gosh, where did you hear it from? Ugh so embarrassing..." she said in her cute voice.

Ever since Jason suck the breastmilk from a girl he picked up from the bar, it turned him into this killer bombshell. And over time he's been adjusting very well to his new self, even asking me to call her Jessica now. I also have to admit, she's very attractive but I felt weirded out by the fact that she used to be a guy.

"I heard from the boys, saying that Ronald was freaking out after he turned into a girl. Apparently he was spending a night with this 'mysterious' girl named Jessica..." I said, then she responded with a soft giggle with a blush in her face.

"Well... He's really into me when he met Jessica for the first time, and one thing got to another, before we know it we were naked in his bedroom." she said blushing

"and he played with my nipples, his hands really felt so big on my chest. But then suddenly I felt his lips were sucking on my tits, I tried to stop him but he kept going. He said he really like the taste tho.." she continued and smiled reliving her memory with Ronald from the other night. She noticed that her story kinda aroused me and caught me staring at her tits.

"Hey boy, stop staring at my tits. If you want this, you just need to ask you know..." she teased me and cupped her breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Didn't mean to be disrespectful to you.." I said embarrassed, and looked away

"Don't be! Here! Have a taste, having tits, having this sexy female body is amazing... you don't wanna miss it. Besides, I really want to have a female roommate..." she said, pulling her top to expose her perky breast and welcome me to suck her tits. I guess we'll be going shopping for new clothes tomorrow? 

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely and gentle way of becoming a real woman forever - I would love it if I could be transformed in this way by an Asian woman, becoming an Asian woman myself too .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly grasp the opportunity to become a real woman myself too, and certainly in this way .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete