Saturday, March 6, 2021

I'm Sorry - Update Post

 Hey! How's everybody doing?

I hope all of you are doing good and staying healthy.

Just wanted to make a quick update post, I know that in the beginning of the year I promised to make a new interactive story, and initially I planned it to be finished and to be released by the end of February.

But I'm very sorry that I was unable to finish it in time, due to several reasons, one of which is due to some hectic things happen IRL that I can't quite finish it.

These captions that I posted regularly was actually written in advance so I could prepare for the interactive story. I will get back to working on the interactive story, and once again I'm very sorry. I felt like I've let you down.

I actually have written a few captions in advance again, so I could be focus on working with the interactive caption. Please let me know if you like my captions lately, and don't hesitate to tell me if you have feedback, suggestions, or even requests.

Love, 

Jesse 

4 comments:

  1. RL is Important too, stay Safe and healthy WE are waiting😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry! Being healthy and safe comes first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could never let anyone down, when you put yourself first, sister. Especially with RL being involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stay healthy and take your time .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete