Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Thank You So Much


 "I can't believe it! I'm actually a girl now! Thank you so much!" Danny said as he put on the jeans handed by Isabel.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you, for willingly let me practice my magic to you." Isabel said inspecting her work.

"But damn, these boobs sure are heavy! And the jiggle like crazy!" Danny complained feeling his new massive boobs jiggle with his every move.

"You can say it if you want me to shrink down a cup.."

"No, its okay. I think I can try to get use to this." Danny said putting on the tshirt handed by Isabel, but he noticed his nipples were showing from behind the shirt.

"You look gorgeous Danielle... I'm kinda jealous of how you turn out.." Isabel said making Danielle blush

"So how long will the spell last?"

"Probably about a week. I don't want to cast permanent spell on you, in case the spell goes wrong or if you didn't like it."

"Well, one week as Danielle looks pretty fun.." Danielle ran her hand along her new curves, admiring them.

"And one week is plenty of time for me to practice my magic, in case you want me to cast the permanent spell next time." 

9 comments:

  1. My guess one week and Danielle is here to stay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if she would practice her magic on me and transform me into a real woman forever, irreversably ..... .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would immediately ask my girlfriend to make the transformation permanent and irreversable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my girlfriend could transform me into a real woman, then I would immediately ask her to transform me into a lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive Asian woman irreversably and make us best female friends for the rest of our lives!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before the transformation I would ask my witch girlfriend to use a permanent spell and letb the two of us become BFF for the rest of our lives .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will love it to let my girlfriend practise the permanent spell upon me, sealing me permanently as a REAL woman forever!! And as BFF's we will mutually help each other hunting together to find a lovely guy who will love it to become the husband of one of us ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely, sweet story - I sincerely wish i would have such a girlfriend, I would not only voluntary allow her to transform me into a REAL woman, I would also request her to transform me into the woman I always want(ed) to be, and seal me immediately afterwards!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just seems delightful to me, either voluntarily or as a "forced" (loving) surprise, and in full consciousness, in this way or, rather, through TG Swapping, to become a real woman forever and absolutely forever. And it seems especially delightful to me as a woman to have a (slightly) plump body, well-filled, firm breasts, a seductive, at the same time firm and silky round buttocks, very sensitive labia and a very sensitive vagina. And of course I want to have dark hair, preferably long or at least medium length. And if all this comes about via a TG Swap, then I would love to immediately experience the final sealing with the utmost consciousness by having sex with each other immediately, whereby I am extremely aware the moment I receive his cum inside me. of the irrevocability of the swap, that I am absolutely aware that it can never be undone in this lifetime.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete