Friday, December 4, 2020

Tropical Paradise

Thanks to the special program by Dreamtech: Swapcation, where they provide a full service vacation without you even leaving your own country, I have the opportunity to go on vacation even when the pandemic still the issue.

I book one of their platinum service, which included a 7 night stay at my own villa on a tropical island resort, complete with a variety of host bodies to pick from. Since I've spend quite a large money for the trip, I guess why not go wild and experience as much as I could. So I picked Cathlyn as my host, she was a young and beautiful girl. 

I've always been curious of what being a girl feels like, so now this is my chance. Plus I get to enjoy her body while also relaxing in a tropical island, that will be the ultimate dream come true.

On the day of the trip I went to the Dreamtech building where they ask me to lay on the bed, and hooked a helmet on my head. The next thing I know, I can feel the sea breeze, the sound of wave on the beach, and notice that I'm on a sunbed in my villa. On the table beside me was an iPad, where I can see my old face talking to me, while Cathlyn's face were on the smaller window.

"Hello Cathlyn, the switch is 100% complete. You'll be spending the next 7 days as Cathlyn. How are you feeling?" my old body talked to me.

"I feel fantastic!" I was blown away by how high and how cute my voice now.

"Awesome, if you need anything please feel free to contact ne of our resort staff who are happy to help. And whenever you want to see me or talk to me, you can always video call me." he said with a smile before hanging up.

I looked down to my body and was greeted by Cathlyn's gorgeous boobs wrapped in a sexy black bikini, exactly as I requested. I can say that I spent almost an hour just admiring my body, I can't believe that I am actually inside the body of a girl.


I checked out the villa which were amazing. Looking inside the wardrobe, it was filled with all of clothings from bras, panties, bikinis, tanktops, shorts, and even a few night dress that I can wear.

But the thing that I have been looking forward to is just to lay down and chill by the pool, naked exposing my new boobs.



 

1 comment:

  1. A very nice and interesting way of gaining new experiences .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete