Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sore

 

"Why the heck is my pussy so sore?" Audrey asked right after we swapped back. I agreed to swap bodies with my coworker who revealed that she's a witch and needed to borrow a man's body for one of her ritual which can only be performed by a male. So I agreed to swap for the weekend.

"Geez, how may time did you play with my pussy, I never felt t this sore before.." she asked while rubbing her pussy.
"Sorry.. Can't help it.." I said embarrassed.
"I was planning to borrow your body again for next week, but if you made me sore like this, I think I'll ask for somebody else's"
"No no no, please swap with me again next week. I promise I'll play gentle."

1 comment:

  1. I will love it to continue this deal for as long as possible ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete