Wednesday, December 16, 2020

First Day Cheerleading (Request)

 

I have been dreaming of becoming a woman for so long time. I know it's near to impossible, but not anymore. With the help of newly developed technology which allow to transfer one's mind to another body, I could finally become a woman. A teenage girl who's also a cheerleader to be precise. This was my perfect dream!

Adjusting to my new life as Chloe , was so challenging. But I love every aspect of my new life, of the new life of being a girl. Wearing girly clothes, putting on bras and panties, making my own make up, and even having my monthly visitor. Settling into her classes was also a challenge, I haven't been in college for so many years, I used to be a 51 years old man for God sake.

And today is my first day to finally step into the fields and doing cheerleading, it was actually the main thing Chloe most popular for. I hope this body has muscle memory so I can perform well.

No comments:

Post a Comment