Friday, December 18, 2020

Can I Put This In?

 

It's not everyday that Norm could get is hands on his neighbor's body. The 12 years old boy has been drooling over Erica's body. So when Erica invited him to her house to try the body swapping spell she found, Norm didn't waste a second to come right over.

The very second Norm landed in Erica's body, his hands were already exploring his new curves.

"Ew, gross!" Erica commented looking at her former body was feeling itself. Instead of stopping, Norm pulled down his top exposing his new breasts. Toucing his sensitive nipples which made him let out a soft moan.

"Gross? But I see that your crotch is bulging." Norm said teasing Erica, which she couldn't deny her new feeling of growing part just by the sight of her own body.

"Can I put this in me?" Norm asked holding Erica's dildo he found laying next to her bed.

"Go ahead, you'll love it! I think I'll also try jerking off with your dick while watching you."

1 comment:

  1. Why doesn't she want his dick inside of her? Zoe

    ReplyDelete