Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Only Way Back

"I'm not going to suck your dick! No way I'm doing that.." Oliver said from his busty form.
"I'm totally fine having your body. I'm just giving you a chance if you want it back.." Eva said from her new manly form while laughing looking at Oliver panicked being her.

"So me sucking my own- uhh your dick and swallow the cum is the only way back?" Oliver ask to confirm and followed by a nod by Eva.
"You still have till sunrise to think, after that I can only say 'Welcome to your life as Eva'." 
Oliver stood still and think for a moment before finally kneeling down before Eva. She gave him a soft squeeze on his erected nipples and followed a soft moan.

"Please don't, it made me so horny in your body and I hate it. Why every inch of your body is so sensitive?" Oliver complained
"I can help you relieve it if you want, you suck me later. We still have time."
"No, let's do this now. I want my dick back." Oliver said while pulling down Eva's pants exposing her erected dick. He hesitantly put the dick in his mouth and began sucking it slowly.

"Wow you're a natural!" Eva exclaimed in pleasure. Oliver's mind hated every moment of it, but he can't deny that the body he inhabited was craving it. He sucks even faster until Eva finally cum on his face and he swallowed her cum.
Licking the dick clean, Oliver wait a couple second expecting for a perspective change but nothing happened. He looked up at Eva smiling wide.

"Welcome to your life as Eva!" she said
"Wait, what? I thought if I swallow your cum we'll switch back.."
"Wow still don't get it, do you? I tricked you. If you swallow my cum, we'll be permanent here. But if we waited till sunrise, we'll swap back." Oliver was frozen once he heard what Eva said.

"So are you still horny? Need any help?" Eva asked, and followed by Oliver giving nod while undressing himself.

4 comments:

  1. You always wanted me, to do it to me. But now you don't wanted to do it. When I'm the one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not mind to be tricked in this way - after finding out that I will stay Eva forever I will ask the new Oliver if he will like it if I will deepthroat his dick, receiving his cum inside my throat multiple times. It will be a mutual pleasure .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite being tricked and forced in this way I will simply accept and enjoy my new life as a real woman forever ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love it to be tricked in this way by a REAL WOMAN, and become one myself in this way. I would joyfully give her, while being permanently in my male body, a "bonus-blow-job" and then let her fill my cunt as well as my ass ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete