Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Stop Touching!


 "Stop touching my boobs!" Vicky yelled to Matt who now has her body. Matt agreed to switch with his bodyswitcher friend, because Vicky needed Matt's strong body to help her move. But of course she doesn't want to trouble Matt, so she proposed the idea of switching their bodies.

"I look away for one second and your hand already glued to your chest." Vicky complained
"Well, sorry.. You know I won't pass the chance to touch these babies while I'm you!" Matt replied without even looking back at Vicky, he was too focused on the sensations he was having.
"Eww, I just imagine what will you do to my body and its freaking me out. Ugh, yuck! Jut remember to return my body clean okay. I gotta go now." Vicky said as she left Matt alone. And of course without any hesitation he quickly took off his pants, ready to explore womanhood.

1 comment:

  1. I will not be able to stop touching either ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete