Friday, December 11, 2020

New Nanobot

I volunteered as a test subject of a new nanobot made by Dreamtechs, in exchange for a large amount of money that I desperately need. Nanobots by Dreamtechs has been known for their fast working, however in the previous model, the user can only use the nanobot for one time to alter their phyique. If they want to change they will need to get new nanobots. But not anymore with this new prototype that allowed its user to change their physical look right from the app and the nanobot will change their DNA to match the body they desire in minutes.

I was so excited when the test went well, and they let me go home with the nanobots in my system so I can do some more user testing on my own. I made myself bigger and stronger, even made my dick bigger, I was amazed by the innovation and so does my wife.

One day while i was in a shower, I could feel a tingle from inside my body a sign of the nanobots are working. I noticed as my body grew shorter, and realized this must be one of my wife's prank. She like to play with the app, where she will shrink me down, or even change my voice and other funny stuffs but its all just for the gag.

"Honey, please don't mess with the app. I'm taking shower.." I said then continued my shower. But a few moments later I felt that my sin has become smoother and more sensitive, while I noticed that my chest was growing.
"Babe, what are you doing? Seriously, this isn't funny anymore!" I yelled from the shower with my high pitched voice. I reached down to my crotch area, and a jolt of tingling pleasure ran through my body. I touched my new sensitive clit, my dick is gone and has been completely changed into a pussy.

I was trying my best not to fell to the crave of touching my new curves. I quickly grabbed my towels, and put on my shirt tried to cover my naked boobs. As I exited the bathroom, my wife was standing in front of it.
"Hello there beautiful, who are you? Where is my husband?" she said teasing, as she walked closer to me.
"What the hell are you doing? Turning me into woman now?" I said
"I was just testing the nanobots limit, that's all.." she said taking my shirt off and on purposely brushed her hand against my nipple making moan a little and biting my lips.
"You're so cute when you tried to hide that you're so horny. Let me help you with that.." she said pushing me to the dressers where I sit myself onto.
She came closer, cupped my breasts and twisting my nipples with her thumb which sent waves of tingle across my body. The we locked into a passionate kiss, the feeling of my new plump lips making out with hers was fantastic. It was like never before, this is definitely the best kiss  ever had with my wife.
"Gosh, you're so beautiful. You're a goddess." she whispered.
"You made me like this, excelent choice honey. But why made me so sensitive?" I asked
"So you would enjoy this..." she rubbed her fingers against my clit, which sent a huge wave of pleasure
"Let me show you how good is it having a pussy!" she slid her fingers inside my pussy, which followed by my scream of pleasure.
"No! Honey! No! Take it out!" I exclaimed, which she complied and pulled her fingers out. I catched my breath, and let my brain process the intense pleasure that just hit me.
"You don't like it, honey?"
"No, I do. But take it slow. The sensation was too overwhelming." I said bracing myself as my wife continued to finger me. I screamed and moan as my wife continue to please me with my new female organ as I reached several orgasm as a woman.

"That was the best orgasms I ever had! And I still can't believe that my wife was fingering my pussy!" I said while m wife licks her fingers off my cum.
"So you're ready to go back?" she picked the phone and has opened the app
"Umm.. Actually, its all up to you honey. I'm kinda liking it for now, but if you want your husband back you can change me back."
"My 'husband' won't be back home for a couple of days I guess, we can spend some time together for now." she tossed the phone to the side, giggled then leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm definetly getting you these nanobots too once they released it to the public. Imagine the fu we could have!" I said interrupting her kiss
"Ssshhhh shut up young lady, let's just enjoy the moment for now." she kissed me while slowlyrubbing my clit again.


2 comments:

  1. If I were him,I don't think I would be able to wait for the nanobots to be released to the public.... My wife would have to be 1st in line for them, so that she could become a big dicked stud and fuck me senseless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story!!!! Only wish I could get those nanobots and ap and turn myself into a her!!!! Zoe

    ReplyDelete