Sunday, December 6, 2020

Stolen Body

 

"I'm pretty sure you just bought a stolen body.." my roommate commented as I show him the new body I bought from the underground body market.

"You really think so?" I said cupping my breasts
"Yup! Noone in their right mind would sell a body like that for $1000. It's either you got so lucky finding that deal, or that's a stolen body." he said with his eyes glued to my chest.
"I also got al of her credentials you know, it's not only like I'm buying her body but also got her whole identity.  Like my name is now Lisa Ambers, 24 years old, I got her ID, passport, even her college diploma!" I said pointing at the documents on the table but my roomate's eyes were clearly not moving from my staring at my body. Honestly, it felt super weird having your roommate staring at your new female body.


2 comments:

  1. Nice one! I really liked this caption. It's crying out for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as I will have become such a lovely, gorgeous woman I will grasp the opportunity to seduce my roommate and have sex with him .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete