Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Rewire The Brain

 

I was pulled back to the lab, when I was caught beating up my customer. I had flashes of my old life, where I was a big businessman, I owned numbers of businesses, and one of it is the place where I seems to 'work' now as a stripper and private dancer.

"Causing trouble again?" a woman asked as I was being dragged into her lab.

"She had flashes of her old life, and she beat up her customer." said the security who brought me in and lay me down to the table. The woman hooked some device to me as I look at her face, I knew I have seen here somewhere but can't seem to put my finger on it.

She then walked to her computer while I still trying hard to remember who she was.

"What's your name?" she asked

"I- I don't know, can't remember. But I know that I am a man! And I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to look like this... like this slut! Also, I know that  own this place!"

"Hehe.. Wow this time your memory really resurfaced much more and more detailed than the last time. Okay, I need to set the frequency even higher for thus time." she said

"No way! You're Candy! You're one of my stripper in this club. Let me out of this table right now! That's an order, or you're fired!" I said when finally able to recognize her, but when she heard my threat she burst out laughing.

"Oh you're hilarious darling.. Yes I used to be Candy, but now YOU ARE Candy, this club's favorite stripper. And you're not the boss of me anymore, now I am the boss." she said then I felt a strong current ran through my body. 

When the electric current stopped, the woman detached the device and help to unbuckle my restraint.

"What's you name?"

"Candy." I answered without hesitation and with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment