Monday, December 14, 2020

Back Together

 

Frank called his ex to come to his house so they can discuss about getting back together. Monica was the one who broke up with Frank, because she felt like he only wanted sex from her. 

Once at Frank's house Monica teases Frank to see if he really love her and not just expecting sex from their relationship. So she agreed to get back together, and immediately Frank invited her for a shower together. She knew that shower sex was Frank's favorite.

Monica play along and let Frank rubbed soap all over her body, before she murmured a spell under her breath instantly swapping both of them. Frank was shocked when he suddenly felt a strong hand running around his new skin, while staring back to what used to be his eyes.

"Listen here, if you want us to be back together, I'll take the role of the man and see how you like it if you were only wanted for sex!"

2 comments:

  1. Need a follow up to this please! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the surprise swap I will ask my ex to make the switch irreversably and let her - being in my former male body now - have all kinds of intercourse with me .... . I will love it to help my "former male" to enjoy the sex as much as possible .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete