Sunday, March 1, 2020

Model for a day

Best friend of mine who went to art school got a photography assignment. He told me that he had trouble finding a female model who's willing to be his model. I told him that I'm willing to help, in case he couldn't find any female model and decided to go for male model.

Earlier this morning he came to my house. He brought what seems to be a pink potion, that he got from a magic store. The seller claimed that the potion will allow anyone who drank it to turn into a sexy woman for a full 24 hour. He said if I'm still willing to help him, I should drink the potion. Part of me didn't believe the claim, but I went for it anyway. As soon as I drank the potion it started working immediately. I felt like my body was burning as it slowly shifted into a more feminine form every  minute. And around 15 minutes later, I have completely transformed into a girl. My hair was long, my body is somehow shorter and lighter, my skin became so smooth and sensitive. Now there are beautifully developed breasts on my chest instead of my muscle, and a soft vagina has replaced my penis. I am completely turned into a girl.

My friend didn't waste anytime, he quickly pulled out several outfits that he wanted me to wear, and asked me to change while he set up y bedroom for the photo shoot. I have to admit, it was strange yet exciting to pose sexily in those outfit.

At the end of the photo shoot, I've posed for countless poses in different outfits. As I was about to change back into my tshirt, my friend suggested that I do a naked photo shoot. I'll only be in this body until tomorrow morning, wouldn't I want something to remember it? And so I agreed to his idea, and went back to the bed naked and posed for more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Waking up in the morning he did find out that he still had a female body. It turned out that his friend had bought the permanent version of this type of potion (by accident / on purpose.). Now he had to cope with the fact that he would be a woman for the rest of his life and have to adjust to the demands and needs of his new, female body and personality .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete