Thursday, March 26, 2020

Agreemeent

I made an agreement with dad's assistant, Layla. She knew that I'm going on an europe tour, and it's always been a ream of her to go to europe. So she offered to take my place and go to europe while I'll be in her body, as a full grown female. I hesitated at first, but the idea of becoming Layla and to explore her body really seems like a good offer. So I agreed to swap with her until she's back from the trip. But she asked me to keep the swap and everything that happened when I was her as a secret.

On the first day as Layla, I find it not that hard to do her work. She actually has finished most of her work, to make it easier for me. The entire time at work, I couldn't stop thinking to go back to her place and to explore her body. But when its about time to go home, my dad, or should I say my boss now. Asked me to stay late, he said there will be a presentation with a client tomorrow and he need me to revise it.

I have no idea about my dad's affair with Layla, until its too late. My body now is lusting over him, as I obey all of my boss' commands. I took off all of my clothes as he commanded me to,and he did the same. With a simple gesture he pointed to the sofa, as I went to the sofa.
"You seems a bit tense today, whats wrong?" he said
"No- Nothings wrong da- sir.." I replied
 He then proceed to slid his dick into my ass. I felt a wave of pleasure running through my body. My boss really know how to please Layla's body.
 "Is mom- I mean your wife know about this?"
"Don't need to worry about he babe..." He said as he leaned in and kissed me on my lips. It was an unforgettable experience. And after he was done, he asked me to kneel, saying this is my favorite part.
I kneel as he load his warm cum into my mouth. The warmth, of the cum really got me as  also exploded into orgasm.
"Clean up after yourself, I'm going home." He said as he was getting dressed, and leave the office.
I never thought I will enjoy being Layla his much, maybe I should ask her to stay longer this way.

1 comment:

  1. Despite the very weird experience I might get used to such experience(s) and maybe I would request Layla to allow me to stay being her forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete