Thursday, March 5, 2020

Tired

Jason always wished to be a girl with a huge boobs. So when he found a magic spell that allowed him to change his body, he waste no time to try it.

But now on his first day as a busty girl, it was so tiring for him. He planned to play with himself when he got home. But the physical challenge o walking in heels, and also the added weight on his chest has drained his energy. Added the fact that he has transformed to a woman, so he wasn't as strong as he used to.

As soon as he reached home, he undressed himself. And immediately collapsed to his bed and fell asleep.

6 comments:

  1. Despite everything I would make sure that by using the spell I would stay such a lovely, gorgeous woman forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becoming such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself will be a fantastic experience! I will make sure to stay such a woman permanently and simply enjoy my life as a real woman forever! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next morning Jason did find out that the transformation would be permanent after sleeping in that female body during the right. Now he had a lot to explain: to his parents, to his friends etc.. And yet, somehow he received the courage to do this, and maybe the fact that he not only did start to love his new female body but also slowly loved the idea of being stuck as a real woman and to live the rest of his life as a real woman gave him the energy to do this and accept it .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. After becoming such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself irreversably I will never get tired, on the contrary, I will have lots of energy to live my (new) life as a woman to the fullest ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becoming such a lovely, gorgeous woman irreversably will simply give me lots of energy to live my (new) life as a real woman to the fullest. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becoming such a lovely, gorgeous woman permanently will give me a lot of energy, I will certainly not be tired !!

    ReplyDelete