Wednesday, March 18, 2020

500.000!

Thank You to all you!
I wasn't expecting to hit 500.000 views so soon, I almost didn't realize it that this blog has reached 500.000views!



As a way of celebrating this milestone, i was thinking of doing something amazing with my readers. But unfortunately I haven't quite figure it out. So feel free to post your suggestion in the comment on how we can celebrate this milestone! 
Again, Thanks to all the reader for your support, care, and just simply by reading this blog. I'm so very grateful of all you!


p.s.: I'm working on a new interactive story, but I'm afraid it'll take some time to finish. So be patient!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Jesse!!! May you reach the million readers mark soon. Can't wait to see the new interactive that you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I really hope I can finish the interactive as soon as possible.

      Delete
  2. Yay, congratulations, Jesse! I remember when this blog started, and look at how it's grown as you did too---I am so proud of you, sis. :D

    May all of us capping sisters reach a million milestone soon, and then keep on going! ^.^
    Take your time with the interactive story, until it's the way you want it to be. We can patiently await.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support sis! I'm so glad I hae you to support me on this.

      And yeah, I really hope I can finish the interactive story as soon as possible. And this one will be bigger that what I've done before.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, I hope more interactive stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today you are even more succesfull than at this time ... . Love the diversity of your stories, just keep going on this way! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete