Sunday, February 23, 2020

Only One Wish

I tried to take as much as I can when the genie said I can only have one wish. So I get an idea to wish for many things in a single wish.
"Okay genie, I wish that I am very rich that I wouldn't worry about money for the rest of my life, and also I wish that I can enjoy that sexy body of yours whenever I want.." I wished to the genie, but I can see the look of disgust in the genie's face when she heard my wish. I'm very confident that I'll get what I want, being rich and have a sexy sex slave.
"Your wish is my command!" the genie said as she snapped her finger. A big red mist covered my entire body and vision. Until slowly it faded and revealing that I'm in a big bedroom now.
"Nice! So this is my new-" I stopped when I heard my own voice. It sounds different, but I remember I heard it before.
And then when I looked at my body, I was greeted with a sexy female by, beautifully wrapped in a red dress. I rushed to the mirror and saw the reflection of the genie.
I checked my surrounding trying to find the lamp, and it was nowhere to be found.
That genie tricked me by king me look like her. I also discovered that I am now the wife of a drug cartel, that explain my whole new wealth.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my bottom would look like hers! Zoe

    ReplyDelete