Saturday, March 28, 2020

Forever

"You're ready to make this forever?" Dylan asked from his girlfriend's body, teasing Sara.
"I'm all your babe." Sara said. Immediately, Dylan pushed Sara to the couch, and began undressing.
Sara gave her boyfriend a kiss on his nipples, which she knew will immediately turned him on. The sight of a her own gorgeous body alone has allowed her new dick to be erected.

Dylan positioned himself, and guided his girlfriend's dick into his new pussy.
"Well, here we go. Once you come in me it is sealed, and we'll be like this forever." Dylan said
"Go ahead babe, I love being a man. And I also love to see you as my beautiful angel." Sara said which made Dylan blushed. He began moving his hips up and own, trying his best to made his partner ejaculate inside him.
As soon as Dylan could feel a warm load inside him he knew his fate has been sealed. From that moment forward he will live his life as Sara, and Sara as him.
"Welcome to your new life, Sara.." Sara said but Dylan didn't responded as he was overwhelmed when experiencing his first female orgasm.

3 comments:

  1. I am really longing to experience the irreversability of the swap with full consciousness in this way, being aware that I will be sealed as a woman for the rest of our lives, happily enjoying the sealing, joyfully receiving the cum inside me and sincerely enjoy my new life as a woman forever .... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely wish to be sealed as a woman forever in this way.... . I am simply longing for this experience to happen asap. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is and remains simply a delightful story. Preferably I would like to do this fully consciously with a loving, slightly plump, curvy, fertile, attractive Asian woman, with long, dark hair, whereby we mutually voluntarily, from our free will, for the sake of each other immediately with mutual consent the swap on this way final, after which we will never see each other again and live our own "new" life forever. It seems to me downright delightful if I can experience this today, it can't happen to me soon enough.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete