Tuesday, March 3, 2020

You want to do this?

"My gosh, my tits are- oops, I mean your tits are amazing babe! I never thought it felt this nice touching it with your hand." Claire said to Frank. The couple decided to spice up their relationship by using magic to swap their bodies and experiencing sex as each other. Frank blushes whe he heard his girlfriend complimenting while gently squeezing his new soft tits.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Claire asked
"Um- Yea sure!" Frank replied shortly
"If you don't want to do this its fine babe... I'm not forcing you to do it." Claire reassure her boyfriend who is weirdly so quiet after they swapped.
"No. I'm- I'm just amazed that right now I'm in your body. I mean, I AM Claire now. I just can't believe this is happening." Frank said as he slowly reached his girlfriend's erected penis. And giving her a hand job. Which followed by a soft moan from his girlfriend.
"Oh wow, it felt so good babe.." Claire said as Frank lean in and they kissed passionately on the lips.

"Babe, I know this is my idea to swap bodies. Its because I was wondering how does sex feel in your body.."Claire said shyly as she positioned herself laying on the couch.
"So um, if you want to... um.. you could.... um.." Claire got nervous as she was so turned on by her former body and wanted to ask her boyfriend to have sex with her.
"I just slide in you dick to my pussy?" Frank asked followed by a nod from Claire. Frank slowly move to position himself at the opposite side of the couch, and sitting on his girlfriend's leg. He grabbed her dick, and slowly sliding it into his new female organ.
"Oh my God!" Frank exclaimed as his widen by the new sensation he felt
"Oh my God.. babe.. you're in me! Your dick is in my pussy! Oh my... I have a dick inside me!" Frank began to panic a bit as Claire raised her hand and reached for Frank's
"Grab my hand babe... We'll have the best time of our life."


Guided by his lover's hand he move himself up and down allowing his girlfriend's dick to slid in and out of his pussy. Waves of pleasure hit him with every movement, until finally Frank felt a warm load inside of him.
"Oh my gosh, babe! come here!" Claire said as she took out her penis from her boyfriend's pussy, it was still dripping some cum. She then put her dick infront of her boyfriend's mouth, and pulled his head in to let his dick in his mouth. And she also come inside Frank's mouth. Frank was struggling at first trying to push himslef away from the dick, but eventually he stopped.
"Relax babe, I know exactly you like the taste of cum in your mouth." Claire said softly. And she could see that her boyfriend was truly enjoying it, he happily swallowed it. Even licked his lover's dick clean.
"Oh wow! I wasn't so sure about it, but when it touched my tongue I immediately into it!" Frank said as he climbed to his girlfriend's side.
"Thank you so much for the experience babe. I really enjoyed it." Frank said. He grabbed his breasts and said again
"May I keep this beautiful thing?"
"Sure honey, we're staying like this."Claire said as she gave a soft kiss to her new girlfriend.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely mutual experience .... . I would grasp too the opportunity to stay a real woman forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, intimate story. Wish it to happen to me too asap, I will never regret the irreversable transformation into a real woman forever! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a delightful story, just seeing the two photos strengthens in me the unquenchable desire to be a real woman myself forever and permanently! To feel how his naughty boy penetrates my pussy and how, after the prancing desire and amplified rhythm, I experience extremely consciously the moment when his cum fills my vagina, and the delightful realization that by this I am sealed forever and through like a real woman go on in life, spoiling my dear husband day in and day out, and then in the foreseeable future becoming pregnant myself and finally, exceptionally consciously and overwhelmed with love, giving birth to our first daughter, taking her in love into our family…. . My goodness, if only my becoming a woman could be realized immediately, here and now, for good!! Nothing seems more delightful and blissful to me than to be and remain a real, fertile woman forever, forever!!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I want to do this, both becoming and staying a real woman forever, in such a lovely, sweet way!! I will never regret it and spoil my husband in the most loving, intimate way I can think of!!

    ReplyDelete