Saturday, March 14, 2020

Dad's New Curves

 "Dad? Is it really you?" I asked to the girl who claimed to be my father. I was back home from college, and when I get home I found that a girl was chilling in our property, but when I confronted her. She asked me to calm down and said that she's actually my dad.
"Of course its me! I told you that I got this body from an underground body market for a good deal! It's actually nice to be young again, and being a different sex is a whole new experience for me." The girl said as she gave me a sweet smile.
"Oh my God.. But, why? You're a girl! And you picked the body so young, I can't tell if we're the ame age now or you're even younger than me now!"
"Heehee... I'm actually around your age, I'm 22. I picked the legal age body.." my dad giggled. His new sweet voice and his face wasn't actually that bad. He did pick a cute girl. But the idea of my 50 year old dad in a body of a girl like that, is just too much for me to handle.
"Hmm.. son- or should I just call you Chris. I see that you're attracted to me. You kept gazing at my tits. You know that girls could tell if you're gazing, right?" she said with a giggled. She then undress herself, revealing her bare breasts to me.
"All you need is to ask you know. Don't be shy, I used to be your dad after all.." she giggled.
"No, dad! Stop it, cover yourself!" I said as I tried to look away. But then she approached me, hugged me and pressing her tits tight to my chest.
"Stop calling me 'dad'. My name's Felicia now." she whispered into my ear, and ran her hand down to my crotch to feel the merging bulge.
After my dad's divorce, he's been doing weird stuffs, but by far this is the craziest yet!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to get the contact info for that body market

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can hook u up.. what kind of body are you interested in? And also tell me a bit about yourself, so I can find a perfect match for you

      Delete
  2. A very interesting story .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete