Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Self Quarantine

"What are you doing?" a text message from my girlfriend came into my phone.
"As usual.." I replied
"Ew! Stop it! You're gonna rip my pussy for playing with it too much." she replied.
"What else should I then? I'm so bored at home, and I'm not gonna pass my chance playing with your body." I replied
back.
I swapped bodies in my girlfriend and we were supposed to swap back last week. Unfortunately, our city was in lockdown, and everybody is advised to stay home. So since we were unable to go to the magic shop, we will be stuck as each other for now.

"Seriously, stop it. I'm gonna feel so sore in my pussy when we swap back." but then I wasn't replying back.
After a few minutes I sent her video of me masturbating in her body.
"Are you going to tell me to stop now?" I teased her. I know that she's going to be turned on by the video.
And a few moment later she sent me a picture of her dick after she cum,
"Look what you made me do. Btw, thanks love. But seriously, stop masturbating. Do something else."

1 comment:

  1. I would use the lockdown to find a way to make the swap irreversable, and at the same time convince my "girlfriend" to enjoy her male experience and stay together .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete