Thursday, March 12, 2020

Make The Best of It

After chanting the spell, I felt my spirit slowly lifting from my body. I looked down, and my body just fell lifeless to the ground. My spirit started floating to Vic's house, and I saw her getting dressed in her bed room, and my spirit got sucked to her body.

I can feel the senses coming ck, the different weight of the body, the sweet smell coming out of Vic's soft skin. I can't believe that I actually able to possess her and I can do whatever I want as her for the next hour.

I started playing with her boobs that was covered in sexy lingerie. Rubbing my hand on her clit was a whole new experience. Soon I get her body so horny, that I can't help to find any long object to stick up her pussy to satisfy the need. I have to make the best of it, I only got 40 minutes left to get this body into orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment