Sunday, February 28, 2021

In Mistress's Body

 

"Is that the new outfit I bought you?" Amanda asked from Ken's body while facetiming.

"Yes it is, Master! I really like it." Ken said from his Mistress's body. Posing sexy inside the catsuit, his Master bought for him. A week ago as a form of punishment and to experiment, Amanda asked Ken to try a spell that could swap their bodies. Ken had to adjust living as a girl, and Amanda would be his Master. The two then agrees to the swap.

"I think that you're enjoying yourself too much in my body. I will need to dicipline you tonight!" Amanda said. Ken bit his soft lipslooking forward for his Master diciplinary action towards him. He started to enjoy being the role of Amanda specially as a sex slave. He might want to to sugest to his Master to keep things this way.

1 comment: