Monday, November 2, 2020

You'll Love It

It's almost a month since I have my body stolen. With the body swapping technology now possible, body theft become an alarming crime. I used to be a body builder, and I care a lot about my body. And my body type was a highly demand 'product' in the body market.

One day after leaving my gym, I got stopped by this girl in an alley pretending to ask for an address. But then she suddenly whipped out the device, hooking it to my head, and pressed the button. In a few second I was in unbearable pain like my body was struck by lighting. When our body has swapped, she immediately ran away as I try to chase her. But my new form were no match to hers, and she got away.

There's nothing that I can do, I have lost everything. Before I could report about my body being stolen, the thief have emptied my bank account and left me nothing. However I'm very lucky that my girlfriend understand my situation and accepted me at her place.

But she had enough of looking at me being so sad all the time, so she invited me to undress myself. As we both naked, she caught me off guard when she sneak behind me and start rubbing my pussy and squeezing my tits.
"Don't be sad, you have an amazing body now. You'll love it soon enough..." she whispered in my ears as i let out my first female orgasm.

2 comments: