Tuesday, November 17, 2020

No More Hiding

Max was awoken by a loud scream.

"Wha- What happened?!" Max quickly get up and saw his mom standing next to his bed.

"WHO ARE YOU?! Where's my son??!!" his mom was yelling at him. Max sat on his bed with confusion.

"Mom relax its..... me... Huh?" Max stopped himself when he realized he was talking in a high pitched voice and hen he saw a long blonde hair fell down from his head covering his vision. A quick look under his blanket, he was greeted by a pair of beautiful breasts.

"OH MY GOD! AM I A GIRL?! MOM! I"M A GIRL!" Max said panicking. But his moher was looking at him weird.

"Are you that crazy girl that Max dumped a few months ago? Don't play dumb! Where is my son? And why are you sleeping on his bed?"

"Mom, I'm Max! It's me!" Max tried to confince his mother that he was really her son, until finally his mom starting to believe that his son was in the body of the girl on his son's bed.

"But, how could you turned into a.. girl? This is just insane!" his mom was looking at Max's feminine form, sitting on the bed.

"I have no idea mom." Max said while dropping his blanket and checking out his new chest.

"Cover yourself, young man! Even if you are in a woman's body you still have to treat it with respect! Wait here let me find something that might fit you.." his mom raised the blanket covering max's chest and went to her room to find some clothing that might fit her new daughter.

Once his mom has exited the room, Max dropped the blanket once again and began cupping his new breasts. Max has been wanting to be a girl for so long and can't hide it anymore. Thanks to the potion he drank last night, he was able to wake up like this. Max happily grabbed and fell his new body, excited to live his new life as a girl.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, am happy for Maxine, wish it was me gets to wear mum's clothes and then her own wardrobe, everything about this is my sex change dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would You By Chance Have Any
    Potion Left...
    I Would Really Love To Be Gracie...
    Thanks Greggory

    ReplyDelete