Friday, November 13, 2020

Maid


 Lucas entered the bedroom greeted by his wife and his maid. Both of them were smiling, while her wife invited him to sit down.

"Luna and I have talked about this, and she agreed." Sarah said, followed by a nod from Luna

"What are you talking about?" Lucas was still confused of what's going on between his wife and his maid.

"Luna you can proceed.." Sarah instructed and Luna began mumbling words on her lips. Soon Lucas felt like his soul were being ripped away from his body, and was thrown into Luna's.

"What the heck?! Why am I looking at myself! Oh no! Am I a girl?! Am I in Luna's body?" Lucas panicked once his soul entered Luna's body. Checking his new form, and feeling how weird the way the maid uniform hugged his curves.

"Don't panic.. Actually Luna and I had this sexual attractions towards each other. But thankfully, Luna respects you so much that she doesn't want to have any sexual activity with me even though her body was craving for it. Well since you're my husband, I also feel like it'll be cheating with you. So we come up with this idea of swapping you and Luna, so we can have sex." Sarah explained everything, but Lucas was too distracted of the weight on his chest.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two for now. I still have work to clean the kitchen. Enjoy your time Mrs. Sanders and you too Luna." Luna said from Lucas's body.

"Thank you Mr. Sanders. Oh wait-" Lucas gasps, realizing he addressed his maid as himself.

"I an see that the spell works perfectly. We don't only swap your bodies, but also adjusted your mind a bit to put you as 'Luna'" said Sarah, then Luna left the room.

"Now come here, let's not waste any time." Sarah pulled Lucas easily, and began making out with him. As Lucas's groin began to get wet, both of them knew this will be the best sex they'll ever experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment