Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Treadmill

 

This is what I get when I jokingly say to my switcher friend that I'm willing to go as her and workout. And she took it seriously! As soon as I said that I found myself staring back at my old body as it jumps in joy hugging me and thanking me.

Now I'm stuck as her during her workout, which is a living hell. I can't stand wearing this outfit, I feel like everybody was staring at my body. And going on a treadmill as a girl was a nightmare. These boobs just won't chill, they kept bouncing around. To top it off, the sweat was much more uncomfortable specially between my breasts. No wonder she was so happy to swap with me, she don't need to endure such torture, and she's probably having a good time hanging with my friends right now. 

I just wish she didn't make this as a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment