Friday, November 20, 2020

More Than Perfect

 

"Wakey wakey..." a deep voice whispered into my ears as I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of what used to be my face.

"Oh hey.. I guess the spell works?" I said with my new feminine voice

"See it for yourself.." my old body, helped me wake up and I sat on the bed. My red hair was falling into my sight, and looking down there was two mounds of breasts on my chest.

"Holy shit Angie! I'm you! I can't believe the spell works." I said excitedly, while feeling my soft skin.

"Hey call me Ben now. I'm Ben and you're Angie." he smiled 

"Oh yeah right.." I said remembering what happened last night. Never in a million years I thought that I could really swap life with such a beautiful girl like Angie here. I found her post on the internet, asking if there are any male willing to trade life with her. She attached her photos, and her details but nobody responded. People thinking it was a scam, but not me I'm the only one who responded.

So after we talked on the phone and agreed to swap. She invited me to her place. When I met her, she looks exactly like her picture. And all the details of her that she posted checked out to be true. She told me that she doesn't feel right being a woman anymore and wanting to be a man. And even though I was the only one who responded, she said that my body type and my life was perfect, exactly what she was looking for. 

She explained that by binding our soul with a spell, once we had sex and reached orgasm at the same time our soul will be swapped and there are no going back. Which I fully agreed. And so she casted the spell, which honestly I didn't feel a thing. The we proceed to having sex. The last thing I remember was reaching orgasm and cumming inside her before everything went black. And when I wake up I'm in the body of Angie.

"Okay, so your ID and all of your cards are in your purse over there. You can find the pin to your cards on your phone which can be opened by your fingerprints. I have written all the details you need to life as Angie on your laptop which you can also unlock using your fingerprints. And I guess this is also your place now! Is everything clear? Anything else you want to know?" my former body explained the details for me to get starting to live my new life.

"I guess everything's perfect, more than perfect." I said smiling.

"Well once again, thank you for wanting to swap life with me. You have no idea how happy I am. I wsh you good luck in your new life! I need to go to work now." he said walking toward the door

"Wait, Angi- I mean, Ben! Um, if you're free after work, we can go hangout or something.. We can still hangout as friends right?" I said biting my lips.

"Sure! I'd love to hangout with you. I still remember your number, I'll give you a call, okay?" he said winking at me as he walked out the door

"Okay!" I screamed in joy, excited to live my new life as Angie.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, such a lovely way of becoming a woman irreversably! At first I will not believe her either, yet curiosity will force me to contact her - and everything else will be history very soon!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely way of becoming a real woman forever - hope to meet such a lovely woman asap! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and nice story! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and sweet story - I wish it would happen to me too, I would simply love it and sincerely enjoy my new life as a REAL WOMAN forever!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete