Friday, November 6, 2020

Did you just cum?

 

"Seriously did you just cum?" Daniel asked inside Gwen's petite body right after Gwen blow her load all over Daniel's face.

"Oh yeah.. That was amazing! Whoops sorry, I'll help you clean up." Gwen said giggling, while wiping the semen off Daniel's face.

"How can you be so chill? Don't you remember that the spell will be permanent is any one of us cum while we're still swapped?" Daniel asked starting to get worried.

"Oh right! Sorry I forget about that.. Well, I guess you'll have to be Gwen from now on." Gwen get off the bed and picked up Daniel's clothing then putting them on.

"Are you crazy??! I don't want to be stuck at you! How can we swap back?!" Daniel started panicking.

"I don't know, let me ask Carol about it, she knew more about these type of spell better than me." Gwen said, zipping up her pants. Daniel sat on the bed still trying to clean himself off his own sperm.

"I'm sure you'll be fine staying as me for a while. You got my boobs and pussy to play with." Gwen said buttoning her shirt. "Um.. I guess.." Daniel id hesitantly touching his nipple.

"Great, I'm going now. I'll talk to Carol about this, okay.. bye.. Oh by the way, my vibrator is at the third drawer." Gwen said rushing out the door. 

2 comments:

  1. Unlike Daniel I will love it to be stuck as a woman in this way ... . Lovely story!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the "accident" I will love it to be stuck as a real woman forever in this way .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete