Monday, November 9, 2020

Magic for fun

"You do know that I'm a witch, don't you?" my wife said as she walks around me

"Ye- yes.." I answered nervously

"Well, tonight I wanna use my magic for some fun." she said, then she instructed me to undress which I comply.

"Now let's see which girl did you think about the most today..." she whispered to my ears as she mumbles a spell. I can feel my body slowly changing. I can see that my wife was enjoying to watch me change, and a few moment later I knew that the transformation has completed because I feel so small and light compared than what I used to be.

"Wow, it's your assistant, huh? Erica, right?" she said as you nodded.

"Relax, your not in trouble. In fact I'm helping you here, you got to explore her body with your wife. Go on touch your tits, I know you want to." my wife said and I began touching my tits. They felt so sensitive which get me arroused as I let out a soft moan.

"But please don't forget that your body now is only for my plaything." your wife said while putting on her strap-on. She pulled you to the bed and slowly sliding her strap on into your tight pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment