Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Kneeling

 

Immediately after Billy closed Vivian's door, she undressed herself and kneeled in front of Billy with her mouth wide open.

"Seriously?" Billy said looking at the girl.

"Yeah, come on. Let me give you a blowjob. I know that you like it, don't you?" Vivian said tried to reach for Billy's zipper. But Billy backed off.

"Where's your boyfriend? Where's Mark? Why don't you just suck his dick?" 

"Well, he's out of town. And I really need to swallow some cum, the time is almost up!" Vivian tried once again to unzip Billy's pants, but Billy still backed away.

"Come on man, you're my best friend. You used to always enjoy it when I give you a blow. What's the matter? Or do you want me to give you a good titty fuck?" Vivian teased while cupped her gorgeous breasts.

"We haven't talk for like almost a year, since you start hanging out with Mark and his friends. You turned into this sexy girl, and you went so quickly t forgetting your best friend. And now suddenly calling me to come to your place, just so you can swallow my cum and keep being Vivian." Mark said in desperation. Who once was his best friend had completely changed, because of the gender swap spell they used which turned his friend Carl into this gorgeous woman. However the spell do wear off from time to time, but in order to keep Carl in Vivian form she will need to keep consuming male sperm every 15 days.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you away. I guess I'm just new to being in the center of attention, and having a boy like this specially in Mark's circle is really making people give all of their attention to me. And I am truly sorry for ignoring you." the girl said with a pout. While Billy is still ignoring her.

"I think I can make an offer for you, last week while cleaning my room, I found the paper where I write the spell that turned me into a girl. Maybe I can give it to you in exchange for your sperm?" Billy looked at Vivan's body. inspecting her curves.

"Interesting offer.. I'm actually wondering is it that good being a girl, that you won't change back to being a guy? Okay, I'll do it!" Billy said unzipping his pants pulling out his dick. Vivian's eye lit up when she saw it, and without any hesitation slowly kissing it before putting the erected dick into her mouth and gave Billy his last blowjob. Because after that Billy will be one kneeling to another guy begging to give them a blowjob.


3 comments:

  1. My man says this is the way all women must meet their man, no matter where. Me, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this image & wish it could be me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your wish is granted!
      *Now you suddenly find yourself kneeling in front of your best friend waiting to suck his dick*

      Delete