Monday, August 2, 2021

Happier Than Ever


 When my friend accidentally put a plus pink pill instead of a basic pink into my drink as a prank, I thought my life was over. The Xchange pink pill allows anyone who took it to be turned to a girl. A basic one will only change your for 24 hours, but the plus is permanent.

It was pretty funny at firsrt when my body shrinks, and I'm becoming this hot girl. Me and the boys were having a good laugh, and when  get home and show it to my girlfriend she was having a laught at it too. She's excited to have her boyfriend turned into cute girl, thats now has smaller figure than her. She dress me up, even taught me make up. Not gonna lie, it was a fun 24 hours as the opposite gender.

But the fun ends when I realise it has been more than 24 hours since I changed but I'm still in this female body. Panic, I give my friend a call and to their surprise as well they can confirm that they had accidentally slipped the plus pill to my drink.

I felt devastated, with the fact that I have to live my life as a girl from this point onward. But to my surprise, my girlfriend was actually super supportive of my new state. She even come out to me and admitted that she's actually a lesbian. She was dating me as a cover because she wasn't ready to come out yet, but as time goes she fell in love with my personality, although she's not really into my body sexually. And with me now a girl, she think she has found her true soulmate. 

It was a lot to take in, but maybe it was beacuse of the female hormone I was really touched by her confession. And from that day forward, we have been happier than ever. Our love is much stronger, our sex life is unforgettable. With me as her girlfriend she's ready to come out to the world.

1 comment: