Saturday, July 31, 2021

Threesome with a twist


 I was quite excited when my crush, Lisa asked me if I'd like to join a threesome with her best friend Vanessa. Which of course I'd say yes. So upon arriving at their place I start to get quite nervous. They asked me to get undressed, as they also undress themselves.

My cock were erected immediately as soon as we all sit naked on the bed.

"Oooh you're excited already! Wait till you see what surprise we have for you." Said Vanessa, as the two girls hold hands and recite something in foreign language that I don't understand. I noticed their body started growing bigger and more muscular, as their breasts slowly deflated, and their hair shortened. To my surprise both girls were becoming more and more masculine by the second, and I even notice that their soft pussy is slowly transforming and growing to a big erected cock.

I was so fixated on them that I didn't realize my change. With every change of the girls becoming more masculine, I was turned into more feminine. My body start shrinking, before a pair of perky tits grew on my chest. As my hips widen, my skin became softer, and my hair grew longer. And by the time both girls were fully turned into a man, I'm the opposite, I am now fully a woman.

"How does it feel?" Lisa asked me in her deep voice. I just noticed my change and was speechless about it.

"Pretty cool huh? We were just casting some spell that transfer our femininity while sucking your masculinity, which resulted in this!" Vanessa said while gesturing showing her chiselled abs.

I felt so small and fragile between these muscular bodies, yet felt so safe and aroused at the same time. Lisa stroked her cock while admiring my new figure.

"Just relax and we guarantee you'll have a great time..." said Lisa before pulling me down to the bed as she placed her cock in my mouth making me sucking it. Then suddenly I can feel Vanessa's hard thick cock penetrating my wet pussy and fuck me slowly. They make sure that I feel every movement of their cock in me.

After that they both taking turns fucking me in the pussy while having me suck their cock. I'm not gonna lie, it was actually a very pleasurable experience and the girls seems to enjoy my body too.


1 comment:

  1. A naughty yet very lovely and delicious surprise. Wish it to happen to me too asap, and also surprisingly being sealed as a real woman irreversably by receiving the cum of the former girls inside me .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete