Thursday, August 5, 2021

Not Again


Liam woke up with a surprise this morning, he woke up in Kelsey's bedroom, again. Kelsey was Liam's bestfriend who has the ability to swap bodies, and she occassionally borrow Liam's body.
"I'm gonna kill that girl!" Liam exclaimed in Kelsey's soft voice. He picked up Kelsey's phone from the bedside table, unlocked with fingerprint and called his number.

"Hey! Morning cutie!" his old voice speak from the other side
"What the heck Kelsey??! You promise you'll let me know if you're going to swap us again. I hate the surprise waking up with your tits!" Liam was furious

"Calm down girl... sorry I didn't say but I need to borrow your body for the weekend, I'm going with Diana to her brother's wedding and she need a date."

"What? Why don't she just ask me?!"

"She's worried if you'll be awkward there, and having her best friend with her is great we can spend time together."

"I promise I'll take good care of your body, sweetie!" Diana's voice coming from the background of the call. Liam can't believe that his crush would actually consider him as a date, only thats not him in his own body. Liam just sat there quiet.

"Okay, we have to go now. Oh I left something to keepyou entertained for the weekend, check the box on the table. byeee" With that Kelsey hang p the call. Liam throw his eyes at the table where he spotted a wrapped box. Upon opening it, there was a few sex toys inside with a note from Kelsey. "Have fun! <3"

Liam was still pissed that Kelsey would just swap their bodies like this, but maybe this sex toys can help him feel better in her skin.

1 comment: