Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Whoopsie

 

"Again?! Naked?!" a sudden voice surprised John as he walked out of the bathroom, accidentally dropped his towel revealing his female body. On his bed there was his best friend Alyssa sitting watching him walked out of the bathroom in his own body.

"You didn't say you're coming!" John said as he picked up the towel and tries to cover his body.

"I know, I came just to tell you that Heather is taking me for a trip this weekend, and wanted to ask if thats okay for you. But now I find out that you're walking out of the bathroom naked again!" Alyssa stood up and closed the window blinds

"What if the neighbor see?!" she continued slightly annoyed

"I'm sorry, promise won't happen again..." John said as he stepped towards the drawer, took a pair of bras and panties and putting it on.

"Sure thing, you can go. Why do you ask me?" John sat next to Alyssa 

"Well you know, a trip, only two of us, things might get hot. And I want to make sure you're okay with me sleeping with your girfriend"

"My girlfriend? She's your girlfriend now, and you're free to do anything while in my body!" 

"Aww thanks! I know I can count on you!" Alyssa stood up leaving John still sitting on the bed as she walked towards the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment