Saturday, August 14, 2021

Substitute Dancer

 

One of the perks of having your best friend as the owner of a strip club is the exclusive access and even some free sessions for you. That's what I have been enjoying from my best friend Darius. Usually I don't even ask for those from him, he usually just give me a call and invited me to his club.

Today I received a call from him asking for a favor, but he won't mention what I should do and just asked to came over to his club and so I did. Upon arriving at his club he then explained that one of his dancer just quitting this morning and he needed a substitute dancer for the night. A quick run on my hean thinking if I had any idea who among my girl friends to fill that position, but Darius then pull out a skimpy outfit from his drawer.

"I need to you to be my dancer for tonight" he said with a serious face
"Wha-What? Me? No way man, 'm a guy and I'm not putting those on!" I was shocked by his demand
"Oh, don't worry. You just need to slip into this costume and it'll do its magic to reshape your body to fit perfectly into it." I looked at the outfit but stayed silent.
"Come on man, after all these years I treat you well in this club. And now I'm asking for a favor, just for tonight!" He continued.

"Okay, look... Why don't we just put on the headband on your head and see it for yourself." he handed e the headband as I grabbed it hesitantly from his hand and slowly put it on my head. Weirdly enough I started to feel tingling sensation coming out of the headband and a funny feeling around my head. My scalp became itchy and I can feel something is shifting on my face. I looked at Darius as a wide smile formed on his face, he pointed at the mirror on the wall. And as I turned my head towards the mirror, this gorgeous beauty stare back at me. Her blonde hair has been properly done, with a beautiful make up even applied on her face, but her beautiful face and head seems weird on a masculine body below which is my body.

"What do you think? Incredible right?! So, what do you say? Just for one night. Noone will even recognize you."
"Ho- How is this possible?" I said with a soft feminine voice coming out of my lips
"Well darling, its the magic of the costume." he said as he handed me the rest of the outfit. I took off my shirt and tried my best to put on the bra part. I watch as my torso began to shrink down becoming softer and more feminine. My arm began smoothen and became slender, as my chest began growing to fill the metalic bra. I can watch from the mirror as my nipples began to grow and peek from behind the ornaments. A soft touch on my nipples sent a strong tingling sensation accross my body as I moan.

"They're real honey. Real woman's breasts. Now for the final part." Darius commented as he admired at my transformation. I hesitantly pulled down my pants exposing my cock and slide into the panties. As expected my body began to shift again, my hips widen, my legs became shorter yet smoother. But as I expected my cock to shrink into a pussy, it grew a couple of inch longer and became even bigger.

"What the fuck?!" I said at the sight of my growing cock
"Hmm this never happened before. The costume were suppossed to turn you into your female counterpart. But it seems the costume has made the perfect version of your female counterpart." Darius explained but I was too distracted at the sight of my new self in the mirror.
"You know what, its just for one night. And I think some of our patron might enjoy this, they'll pay good money for hot shemale like yourself. Usually I take 20% cut from other girls' earning, but as you're my best friend you can keep all of what you earn tonight." Darius said to me. A part of me want to rip this outfit apart and runway from here, but the other part of me wondering how good will this body feels. So I nod and agreed to work for a night.
"Welcome on board, Amelia!" 

Little did I know that I was killing it at the club, instantly I became the hottest sensation in the club. So from that point forward, I made a deal with Darius. I can keep coming and enjoy the free service from his girls at the club, but I need to work there as Amelia every weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. A very remarkable and surprising story. Seems to me that a very interesting future lies ahead of Amelia. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete