Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Affair

James has been having an affair with his secretary for years behind his wife's back. At first he was actually tricking his secretary, Amber, to do naughty things with. And over time, its just become norm for James to demand sex from Amber. Amber tried so long to keep her mouth shut, afraid of losing her job and the scandal if anyone else find out, however she can't hold it anymore.

One night, when James invited Amber to the hotel room, she brought some straining and suggested it to James as she was feeling a bit 'kinky' for the night. This definetely excites James, without wasting any time, he help Amber undress, and then constrain her. A bulge quickly formed under James' pants with the sight of constrained Amber on the floor.

"One last thing..." Amber said then mumbling some weird words before asking James to kiss her on the lips. When their lips touched, James felt a tug from Amber's body s his soul were sucked into Amber's body, and her soul sucked into James'.

"Oh wow, look at you!" the girl said with a deep voice
"What the fuck? Am I? Am I you??!" James said in shock, looking up the towering man, while trying to escape the constrain.
Without a word, Amber reached into her pocket grabbed James's phone and facetime his wife.
"Are you crazy? What are you doing? Stop that!" James begin to panic, so many things rushed thru his brain at the moment. Then his wife picks up.

"Hey honey!" a familiar voice said from the phone. Still without any word, Amber turns the phone screen toward tied James in Amber's body. He was too scared and nervous about what his wife will say about his affair, but an idea popped into his mind, he could just blame it on Amber and claimed that she stole his body.
"Honey, listen to me! I am James! Amber stole my body, she was mumbling some spell and the next thing I know, I'm here! Please call the cops or something! Help me!" James said panicking

"Oh wow, great job! Hey James, well welcome to your new body! And welcome to my life! I hope you can be a good secretary to my husband!" His wife's face was smiling ear to ear at the sight of James in Amber's body.
"Wait, you know this? Nina, I'm your husband! How could you do this to me!"
"I'm not Nina, I'm actually Amber." his wife said
"That's right honey, its your wife in here" Nina begin to speak from James body
"What? How?" James was all confused by what just happened

"Well, Amber came to me and tell me everything about what you did to her, and I come up with  perfect plan. You don't deserve to be my husband, you don't deserve to be her boss, and frankly we saw that you don't deserve with your life. So using my old family spell, I swap bodies with Amber, and now tricking you into swapping with me." Nina explained everything
"No no no... You're planning on keeping me in this body, are you?"
"That's exactly what we planned. From now on, you'll be Amber, I'll be James, and Nina can enjoy her life as me." hearing that James felt devastated, all of his life were gone and he will be stuck as his secretary from now on.

"Are you gonna be home soon honey?" Amber asked from the call
"Oops, sorry, I forgot you're still there. Yeah, I'll be home soon." then Nina hang up the phone grabbed her suitcase and suit then began to walk towards the door.
"Wait! I'm still here! Maybe untie me first before you leave?" asked James 
"Oh no worries baby, I've texted your boyfriend and he'll be here any minutes now. You can enjoy your whole night with him, I've cover the room. Just remember don't be late tomorrow." Nina winked and left the room leaving a still shocked and confused James tied waiting for the first sex in his new body.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about wishful punishment, hehehehe. ��

    ReplyDelete