Monday, July 27, 2020

Prolonging the Magic

I just swallowed a huge load of cum from  guy I picked up at the bar, which could last me about another week in this body. You see, I used to be a man before I used a spell that allowed me to turn into a girl. However the spell only lasted about a few days before I turned back into a man. But there's a way to prolong the magic, is to swallow man's sperm. And that's exactly what I've been doing for the last couple of years.

With the body like this, men will line up voluntarily just to cum in my mouth. So I guess I shouldn't worry for the supply of the sperm.

2 comments:

  1. I will make sure to stay a woman forever by marrying, seducing my husband to cum inside my mouth (or throat, I will love that!) and I will still be looking for a way to make the spell permanent (becoming pregnant, maybe .... . I will love that!). - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before - I will use just one man - my own husband - to stay a woman forever .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete