Saturday, July 25, 2020

I'm Not Your Father Anymore

"Oh my God! Dad! Please put on some proper clothes!" I yelled at the young woman
"Jeez, for a hundredth time, stop calling me 'dad' I'm not your dad anymore. I'm Angela now." the young girl said in a bratty tone. 
For over a week now, my dad has been living his new life as Angela. All due to a mishaps at the lab he worked at. He was the chief scientist working on the age regression machine, which allowed the user to regain their youth. 

They still don't know what happened, but one night the machine suddenly beamed its laser towards my dad turning him back 30 years. To make things worse, it also reshuffle my dad's DNA causing him to change sex. What used to be a 51 year old man, was now a 21 years old college girl. I still can't wrap my head that I am now 3 years older than my dad.

"Even that now you are young enough to be my sister, but you're still my dad."
"Well technically my DNA has been reshuffled and I am no longer related to you, so I can't be your sister or even your dad.." Angela explained the thing that she kept telling me.
"Listen, they couldn't figure out how to fix the machine nor to reverse the process. So basically I'm stuck like this. Let's just live our new life.. Dreamtechs has been kind enough to gave me new ID, pay for my college, and they even agreed to fund your new startup."
"I know dad- um.. I mean Angela."

1 comment:

  1. Maybe to his own surprise his former dad will become his girlfriend, and eventually his wife .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete