Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Eagerly Taking Her Place

Cleaning up the attic, I encountered a strange looking lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a female gennie appeared right before me.
"Thank you for releasing me from my prison, Master." the genie said
"Holy shit! You're really a genie? is that mean I get my three wishes?" I asked eagerly
"Yes master. What would be your first wish?" she said
"Well, for my first, I wish to become a rich and succes--" I said before interrupted by the genie
"Um, I'm sorry Master. But if I may suggest, if you don't mind wishing to trade place with me?" the genie suggested.
"Huh? What do you mean? Trading places? Do you mean that I become you and you be me?"
"Yes Master. I'm so tired of living as a genie, and I really wish if I can become a mortal again." the genie said. I'm aware of getting tricked by the genie, but trading place with a genie is wild. Plus if I took her place that would mean I also took her body, and I've always been curious at being a girl feels like. So after giving a thought I decided to wish to trade body with her. 
The next thing I knew, I found myself standing up looking at my old body who was holding the genie lamp.
"Woah! I'm back as mortal again! Thank you so much Master, or should I call you Thalia now?" my old body said to me.
"Oh my God! I'm really you! I'm a girl! I'm a genie!" I said overflown by joy of my new body.
"Did you say my name is Thalia, Master? oh! I called you Master!" I said as I can't help but addressing him as my master.
"Yeah, its in your nature to address me as Master now since I'm in your body." he said but I wasn't paying attention since I was distracted by the smoothness and the curves of my new form. I slid my and down to my crotch to begin feeling the sensitivity of my clit.
"Need help exploring your new body?" he asked as he watched me touching myself and I only nodded in response.
"Why don't you say so, I'll be glad to help you with anything. Think of it as my gratitude. Thalia, I wish you to have your virginity back." he wished and my body moved on its own snapping my finer and I can feel my new female part were getting tight.
Without a word he stood up from his seat, and pushed me down to the chair. Spreading my legs apart, he pulled his erected dick out and began sliding it slowly to me. I was baffled by how tight my new organ down there I can feel every stroke he made with his erected dick inside me.
I was overwhelmed by waves of pleasure and multiple orgasm my Master gave me, having sex as a girl is truly magical.
"Did you enjoy it?" He asked as I lay next to him on the floor
"I do, Master. I really enjoyed it very much." 
"So do you think you want to stay as Thalia or do you want to be back as a man?"
"No way I'm going back to be a man, Master. I'm happy with what I have now."

2 comments:

  1. If you found that lamp , that old bottle. And you discovered the old stories are true. How many wishes you have, what will have, now that is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting version - yet I would use the lamp in the "normal" way to become a very lovely,slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive Indonesian leather woman myself irreversably. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete