Friday, July 17, 2020

Cursed Wig (Request)

Cleaning his place, Alex found and old box of his ex's belongings. He tried to get rid f it but decided to give it a look. Browsing through his ex's stuffs Alex, found a purple wig in the box. 
Just for fun, Alex decided to put the wig on. And looking at himself at the mirror he felt really silly. But somehow he quite enjoyed the view. He just let the wig stayed on his head for the rest of his day, he'll be inside his home for the whole day anyway.

Alex couldn't feel the change, but the wig slowly turning his body into a more feminine shape by every minute he wore the wig. When the night and he was preparing to go to bed, he realized that his body has completely changed into a girl's body. And the wig has been fused into his head making it her permanent hairstyle for now.
Alena will have to adapt to er new body for now on.

3 comments:

  1. It was a strange colored wig, nothing most people were, I seen some girls partly dye the tips purple. But never a full head hair that color. Why did she decided to leave it here. Maybe she forgot it. I seen wear from time to time. I picked it up. And put it on my head. Then I felt odd, funny even. My body shifted changed more feminine. After a few minutes or more I look like a girl with purple hair. Oh great my clothes don't fit. Either hope her does or get some clothes that fit me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the Carpet match the Drapes... Only one way to find out... I wonder what Purple taste like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just send me that wig, I love it to change in this slow, irreversable way .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete