Sunday, July 5, 2020

Masculinity Absorbed

The transition felt so subtle, I almost didn't realize it. As soon as she started to suck on my cock, I can feel like something in me was withdrawn but couldn't quite tell.

Her blowjob were so magical that every stroke she made really sent me waves of pleasure. That pleasure distracted me from noticing my masculinity was absorbed by her. My muscular frame was slowly shifted into a more curvy female form, while her body started swelling with strong muscle. My hair was growing long and smooth too. I can feel something was growing in my chest, I also noticed that her boobs were getting smaller by the minute but somehow I didn't realize it.

She kept sucking my cock, as it slowly shrink until finally she was no longer sucking a cock but licking my clit. I was blown away with my first female orgasm. Thats when I realised that she completely drained my masculinity and replaced it with her feminity. It turned out that the girl I picked at the bar was actually a witch,and she was looking for a man to absorb their masculinity.

"Wow you turned out to be quite a fine girl." he said picking my shirt and putting them on before headed to the door and leaving me still licking my cum.

4 comments:

  1. Great picture and excellent story to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a night like many nights in the clubs, but this night was different. The right or wrong words said. One night of carnal passion. And things chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very attractive picture, and yes, this is a very lovely and attractive way of becoming a real woman irreversably! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it to meet that witch girl and I will happily, voluntarily allow her to execute this mutual, permanent transformation, and afterwards I will also request her to confirm the permanent sealing by having sex with me, before she leaves .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete