Tuesday, July 28, 2020

1000th Time

Crystal prepared herself for her next and last sex as a woman. Inside, it was actually Randy who was occupying Crystal's body. A fey years ago Randy was a very successful businessman, who got tricked and have his body stolen by the sexy dancer he was sleeping with, it was Crystal.

Her body got cursed to swap body with any men who cum inside her for 1000th time, and today was the day. Randy has been counting and prepared for the special day for him to be back as a man. He wasabout to have sex with a CEO of a big international company. But deep dow, he sure will miss being Crystal, and all the sex he had before as her.

1 comment:

  1. It's a long, long time. If I have sex with someone, I will become that person. I need to find the right person. Switch with. Soon I won't be Crystal no more. I will be someone else. I'll probably miss being a girl but , this will be important thing for me.

    ReplyDelete