Friday, February 7, 2020

Unknown Number

An text from an unknown number came to my pone a few days ago. She claimed to be an old friend, and her name is Daisy. I don't remember I knew anyone name Daisy.

But she kept texting me saying she needed my help. At this point I started realising that this might be a scam, asking for money. But then she said that she don't want any money she needed someone to swap body with. It sounded ridiculous, so I went along with it.

Until she sent a link to download an app. I was worried that it might be phising app, but I downloaded it anyway. And as soon as I started the app, a zap from my phone electrocuted me. And I realized that I was now staring at a different phone, with a different arms!

The app somehow swapped our bodies, leaving me in Daisy's and she's in mine. I checked out the body I was in, and a pair of huge breasts greeted me. My hair was long, and my skin was covered with tattoo.

"Thanks for the body! Enjoy your stripper life, Daisy!" It was the last text she sent me before blocking my number. I guess I have to settle in her life now.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be in a sexy body like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the permanent swap I will not only live her life, but also start to change the course of my "new" female life in order to become a loving wife and mother .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are alternatives that are more worse.... . During the next months of my stripper life I would use my time to change the course of my life, marry a lovely guy and having three children with him .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete