Monday, February 3, 2020

Babysitter

"Come on buddy, don't you like chicken nuggets?" George trying to feed his son, as he raised a pice ofnugget and offered it to his son.
"No! I want to eat it with Amy! I want Amy!" cried the little boy.
"Amy? Your babysitter? I believe she's busy studying for her exam pal. How about tomorrow I'll call Amy over and you could have ice cream with her!"
"No! I want Amy now!"
"Well, you leave me with no choice... I hate to do this.." George sighed under his breath as he left the room and went to the laundry room to pick up some of Amy's clothes that she left.

George has this shapeshiting ability to turn into anybody just by wearing the person's clothes. It was weird for him to turn into the babysitter, especially the clothes she left was only a top and a panties. But he put them on anyway, and in an instance he could feel his body shited into Amy's form.
"Hey buddy! Your dad just gave me a call, said you don't want to eat. You have to listen to your dad, you know.." George walks into his son's room
"Yay! Amy! You're here!"
"Of course I'm here. Now come on, eat up!" George said as he picked up the nugget and handed it to his son' mouth. Without any hesitation his son, grabbed it and eat it. He even finished the whole plate.
"Good job buddy! Now you can play here while I go out clean the dishes!" George said and walked out of the room wth the empty dishes. He was about to take off Amy's clothes and return to his former self. But as he tried to pull down Amy's top, George was curious and slid his hand into the top feeling Amy's hardened nipples. while his other hand started to slid down her panties, trying to get a feel of Amy's private part

No comments:

Post a Comment