Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Not Enjoying It

"Come on, its been a week since we swapped, you promised me one week..." Frank said from Lana's body asking his fried to swap back.
"I've told the boys we'll go hangout at the bar tonight... One more day, please..." Lana begged
"I thought you enjoyed being me when we first swap."Lana said while eyeing at her friend's sexy attire
"Well yeah, you actually have a very sexy body. And I'm so grateful to be able being you for a week. But I think its enough. I'm not enjoying it now. Your hair always getting in the way. And its uncomfortable having this boobs, if I'm wearing a bra it hurts but if I don't your boobs just keep moving... and also I started to feel cramp in your pussy these few days" Frank complained

"Oh right! Its the time for my period! Oh My God.. I'm so sorry for that... But sorry bud, I really wanna hang out with the boys at the bar tonight.. I promise we'll swap back tomorrow, okay? Now I need to go bye beautiful!"

2 comments:

  1. After being Lana for a week I would certainly ask my girlfriend to stay changed and never info the transformation. And no, these incovenient monthly periods would not be a problem to me .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not imagine why anyone would complain about being Lana for a week- I would love it to be stuck forever as such a lovely woman for the rest of my life, wether voluntarily or being tricked and / or forced, I do not mind, I will sincerely enjoy my new life as a woman forever. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete