Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Maid Magic

 "What is this?!" I exclaimed while checking my shifted body.
"Oh no, sorry about that dude!" my roommate began to panic as he flipped through the magic book.
As a roommate I admit that I don't usually clean up after myself, and rely on Henry my roommate to clean up. But one day he had enough. He found a magic book online and used one of the spell on me.

Henry thought the spell was supposed to make me like to clean up, a change in just my behavior. He didn't suspect that the spell would turn my entire body into a sexy french maid. While slowly changing my personality as his personal cleaning maid.

Now it have been a week since my master turned me into this. I barely remember my old life, but all I want to do is to keep master's house clean while also serving him in everything he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment