Tuesday, May 23, 2023

I'm your mom!

 


"Dude, I can't believe I actually turned into a copy of your mom!" Tony exclaimed from his new form. The two boys were having trouble where the principal at their school need to see Correy's mom discussing the shenanigans Correy has done at school. 

"Wow the potion really works! You sound exactly like her and even look exactly like her. Lets go to school. Remember you just need to play the part right, just yell at me and you can even hit me. You know how my mom act when she's mad at me."

"Sure kiddo, I'll make sure I'll hit you hard haha!" Tony laughed as they both leave for school. Tony was excited to get this done, so he can have some time alone before the potion expires and turning him back. He was planning on exploring Mrs. Moore's body once he had some alone time.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, please continue with this storyline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete